Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Homework Assignment

So the other day I asked a class mate for the e-mail the Professor sent out to everyone during the summer. Because I had registered later on, when summer had ended, I did not receive the original e-mail from the Professor. Nonetheless, that didn't stop me from seeking out someone who did. They sent me the e-mail with the homework assignment and this morning I got right to work on it.

The assignment was to open the document called "Vilppu Drawing Manual", which can be found in the folder he transferred to our flash drives on Day 1. After viewing the document we are to practice drawing as many figures and gestures as we can, fitting them all on one page in our sketch books. The e-mail instructs us to "draw loosely and freely- not clean or tight". This assignment was to be handed in on the first day of class. (I don't recall any of my classmates handing in the assignment.) I'll be handing mine in the next day of class and if my fellow classmates plan on handing theirs in as well; don't forget to include a portfolio of your original drawings for the Professor. He wishes to examine your drawing level.

Here are my homework sketches. The last time I drew this seriously was in December of last year. Not bad huh? :)

1 comment:

  1. Super inspired to draw when I saw this! Solid work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!