This was the most hectic of projects I've ever had to complete! I had been trying to get it completed in the past 3 days but something always managed to come up. I couldn't find the right softwares and after days of searching for a simple software to make my movie I managed to finally fix my Windows Movie Maker. It was 4AM this morning (the due day) when I started the movie project and I finished it at 7AM! I nearly killed my Dell Laptop but it was worth it. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Enjoy! :)
I didn't use sound effects. Instead I synced the animations to the music which made it sound like I added sound effects. Thats the con of Windows Movie Maker. You can only add one line of audio.